Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hybrid realm gates

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Trinity

Female Number of posts : 539
Married/Dating : no one
Race/Shoku Power : hybrid
Registration date : 2008-05-20

hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm

*nurse comes in* What seems to be the problem?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Male Number of posts : 468
Race/Shoku Power : darkness an dreams
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Bio::
Shoku Power::
hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:22 pm

umm i have cut on my shoulder..... *i take the cut up coat off. an she can see the cut really well*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:54 pm

NURSE: ooo *her eyes widen* thats a deep cut! *winks at you and pulls out a shot* let me just numb it up a little and i can stich it!

hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Nurse

*over in the corner trinity flipped the pages annoyingly while glaring at the back of the nurse*.....*cough*..slut..*cough*

*the nurse ignored trinity's comment while she shot novacaine in kaz's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 pm

*i snicker at trinity comment than the shot gos in to my skin...i faint.* (i hate needles XP)

((i dont want to know where you got that pic XD.....))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm

NURSE *leans over your fainted body and sighs* -- _ -- what a wimp..... *takes stitching string and starts stitching your deep cut*

*trinity sighs as well from kaz's reaction and flips through the magazine pages a little envious of the nurse*

((HAHAHAA! like you said photobucket is amazing.. 0.0 ..hahaha it was my treat to you! ^ ^ enjoy!))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 pm

*i wake up an i start huming a eerie song. i sit up an stair at the nurse*.....hehehe...want to find out how much of a wimp i really am??? grip of darkness! *i hit the nurse an a few secs later she wakes up screming. i wake up laughing. i cough a bit* lets go.... cough.. dam that hurt..... *i start walking with a limp* ready trinity???

((good point i did say that. let me guess you looked up anime nurses lol XD...well i feel sorry for her now..))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 pm

*looks at nurse on the floor screaming. jumping up and flinging the magazine down i take to kazuma's side and walk with him* hey you need help? maybe a cane, walker, or wheel chair. hehee.. jk jk. *looks back at nurse* what'd you do to her?

(hahahaaa! WOW how'd you know?)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

i just picked an pride at her worest fear...... an than made it come ture in her dream... an i dont need a cane this is just a side effect from using that att...*i laen againest you a bit* plus you can be my helper lol XD.

(i just guessed......lol.....creepy how i9 am good at guessing...))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 pm

T_T fine. i'll help you. *slides my arm around your waist to help hold you up*

((i know! it's scary!!! 0.0))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:49 pm

*i hold you closer* thats better ^^.....so you think we should go back an watch the fights???

((do i scare you??? *looks evily at you*))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

*smiles at kaz* if your up for it....then sure!

((hahahaa! you wish!, more like turns me on ... *rolls eyes*))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:14 pm

nah lets go for a walk...i dont think i could stand it just siting there.. lol....

((really......*writes that down*.......what else should i know??? *looks at you with a note pad an pen*))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 pm

*smiles up at you* are you sure? hahaaa....you can hardly support your own weight!

(( XD i shouldn't have told you that!!....DON'T WRITE THAT DOWN!!))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:47 pm

*I stand up on my own* an just hold you close* no i can i just wanted to be closer to you X3....

((to late wrote it down. so what esle is there to know >.> *grins*))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 am

..... T_T .... you little liar!

((NOTHING ELSE! *punches your arm*))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:42 pm

*i smile* maybe maybe not XP...

(*writes down* punchs when pissed... must watch out.... an is turn on when looked at evily....this is all good info..XD)
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:39 pm

T_T

((grrrrrr! *takes your paper you wrote on and runs* nooooooOOOO!))
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 pm

*i hugs you* dont look so sad..... it makes me sad...

((takes the paper back an locks it in a safe hahahahah!))
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 pm

*points to my face with the same expression* you think this is my sad face? T_T this is my irritated face.

(NOOOOOooooo! *runs after you and opens safe to get the paper*)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:36 pm

*i smile. sweat drop* oh.... well any why is there a way i can cheer you up???

(*the paper is gone from the safe. an than i pull it out from behide your head.* i magical...XD......ok here.... *hands the paper to you*)
Back to top Go down
sesshomaru

sesshomaru

Male Number of posts : 382
Married/Dating : Love is a useless emotions
Race/Shoku Power : demon

Character sheet
Bio:: dog demon

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 pm

*stands on a house looking a the hybrids *
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:42 pm

*sniffs the air and my eyes narrow. i jump up on the house that the man is standing on with my katana's already out* .....

( XD *stuffs the paper in my bra* what now?! and don't think about doing anything!)
Back to top Go down
sesshomaru

sesshomaru

Male Number of posts : 382
Married/Dating : Love is a useless emotions
Race/Shoku Power : demon

Character sheet
Bio:: dog demon

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:39 pm

*looks at the hybrid * put the sword away before u hurt ur self *smirks*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:53 pm

*i jump up behide you* a demon what you doing here.... *my claws are out*

(*thinks: should i reach in an grab the paper.....*)
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 pm

*totally ignores the STUPID demon (XD jk jk) and glances at kaz* you're a demon too ... ya know ... and you're here! *turns back to look at the demon infront of me and mutters* question is....how he got here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hybrid realm gates   hybrid realm gates - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

hybrid realm gates
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Realms :: Dinara-
Jump to: