Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoku Registry

Go down 
+13
Amarei Tsuruka
sumi-zoma
kazuma
Seikei
Fallen Angel
Zel
Meizra Vitalani
Alexis
Arashi Joukai
Minora
Zack Fair
Maikuro KiyoRaka
Sakuya Nita Mori
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kazuma

Male Number of posts : 468
Race/Shoku Power : darkness an dreams
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Bio::
Shoku Power::
Shoku Registry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
Shoku Registry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:24 am

ok now its a new week for me so i posts 3 more....

Type:dark
name: gate to the demon relm.
Effects: i use my claws to rip a portal to the demon relm. this is for quick escapes.
Effects after use: i feel woozy an feel some what sick....(last for 5 posts...)
Back to top Go down
Minora
Angel leader
Minora

Female Number of posts : 584
Married/Dating : Zack
Race/Shoku Power : Can go raged mode and i got special healing powers
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Character sheet
Shoku Registry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)
Shoku Registry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:48 am

Sword of ligth
The users sword is imbued by ligth making it easier to cut through shadows / demons

Mind messer
The user messes with the enemy's mind making them forget what happened the last __ seconds / minutes / hours / days / weeks / months / years
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

Male Number of posts : 18
Race/Shoku Power : Demon/Darkness&Water
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:51 am

Darkness/Water

Allows the user to create black water from no where and it burns like acid

affects after usage: user can get hurt to if not careful
Back to top Go down
Minora
Angel leader
Minora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:51 am

Approved i think
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:54 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Kisame

Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Darkness/Fire

Allows the user to create black fire that is hotter than the sun

affects after: once again it may harm the user, i mean its fire, come on
Back to top Go down
Nijo

Nijo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Type-Snow

Name-Snow judgement

effects-started when user places right palm in the air and incarnates these words "rain over the frozen winds and soar through the icy frost" once said snow falls from the sky then the user places feet firmly into the snow and gives up (sacrifices) 60 % of the shoku power once done that a the user is able to conchor up the ice spirit dragon Jade to create a huge snowy gust

afeter use- freezes the user up after used , possibilty of a screw up and lastly fire elements can take it out in a hurry (in other words strong against all elements accept fire and snow its self)
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Male Number of posts : 468
Race/Shoku Power : darkness an dreams
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Type: dark/dream
name: demon form 2nd stage
Effects: i start to tap in to my full demon power in this state i no longer need the use of the dream claws to enter dreams an i can do any thing in the dreams from happy joy joy to bring the person to death....but thno matter how hard i try... >.> when i go in to this state the dream claws become a sword.

Shoku Registry - Page 3 20050505_976_angel_49
2nd stage look^

Type:dark/dream
name:3rd stage. dream relm king
Effects: i be come a divine being whos able to control dreams an put people to sleep when ever i want just by touching them. i can also make a 100x100 round dome. its the dream relm an any thing is possble. i can also show what people are dreaming about to others. depending on my mood i can ether make the area in side the dome a heavenly place or a place of hell. (i can only enter this state after entering state 2 an this is the last stage)

Shoku Registry - Page 3 Wings
dream relm king form^
Back to top Go down
Minora
Angel leader
Minora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:07 am

Minora wrote:
Sword of ligth
The users sword is imbued by ligth making it easier to cut through shadows / demons

Mind messer
The user messes with the enemy's mind making them forget what happened the last __ seconds / minutes / hours / days / weeks / months / years
Back to top Go down
Shun

Shun

Male Number of posts : 3
Married/Dating : nobody
Race/Shoku Power : Demon
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:33 pm

type: darkness
name:sin harvest

what it does: a beam of darkness comes down from the sky landing straight on the enemy engulfing them in a reighn of terror

after use: enemys hp dramatically decreases and the enemy becomes weaker and is in a different state of mind
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-shinobi.forumotion.com
Shun

Shun

Male Number of posts : 3
Married/Dating : nobody
Race/Shoku Power : Demon
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 pm

type:dark

what it does: allows me to summon undead to aid me in battle only one at a time though

after use: undead fight for me
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-shinobi.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoku Registry   Shoku Registry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoku Registry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3