Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trinity's masion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuma

Male Number of posts : 468
Race/Shoku Power : darkness an dreams
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Bio::
Shoku Power::
Trinity's masion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trinity's masion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
Trinity's masion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trinity's masion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Trinity's masion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:41 pm

well its mostly cuase i was wearing it....an its cuase your so hot...i mean...crap... *hes hide is head in one of the pillows trying not to show that he is blushing badly...*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Female Number of posts : 539
Married/Dating : no one
Race/Shoku Power : hybrid
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:50 pm

*looks at kaz. and walks over to him and sits down on legs besides him while he's hiding his face*....ya wanna tell me that again?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:52 pm

*kazuma looks up an sees trinity next to him an his face turns reder.* your hot.....
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:11 pm

*looks in kaz's eyes, leaning closer to him and smirks* tell me something i don't know. heh. *notices your hair sticking out and runs my hands through it to fix it* you hair was....umm.....messy. *fingers fiddle with the edges of the sleeves*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:17 pm

*looks at you an blushs a bit.* um....that your kind...sweet...beautifule....*i cover my face a bit an grabs the blanket.*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:19 pm

hey woah woah woah.....*takes blanket to stop you from hiding your face and looks at you and smiles* i'm beautiful?
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 pm

yes......*an looks at you.* yes you are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 pm

*shakes head a little bit to get into my right state of mind. eyes widen as i realize what's going on. clears throat* ummm.....I think i should go. sleeping is good. *rambles on to self as i get up from the floor, place the pillow back on the bed and return to my room*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 pm

*i stand up an smiles* hope you stay warm. ^^ *an when you leave in to your your i hit my head a lil bit* ~stupid that was the best chance an you let it get away! gah~ *i flop on to my bed*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:36 pm

*flops on bed and stares at the ceiling. turns over and lays on stomach shoving my burning, blushing face in the pillow and hides under the covers and pillows*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm

*i look at the wall the seprates ower rooms* ~i wish that wall was gone...~ *i slowly begin to fall asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:25 pm

*drifts to sleep still hidden under the pillows and covers*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:29 pm

*cant sleep an starts pacing the floor.* ...should i .....no..maybe.... gah!....i cant make up my mind...
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:47 pm

*starts mumbling in sleep and snores lightly. i've already kicked off half the pillows*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm

*puts ear againest your wall an i hear your asleep.* i wonder what she is dreaming about.....*i use the dream relm claws to enter your dream*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:09 pm

IN DREAM

*as a little girl, around 13 years old, i'm running down the stairs with my socked feet making noise as if a stamped was running through the house. Wearing a little red top and black shorts my father calls me to hurry*

FATHER: "HURRY OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" *pulls me down the rest of the stairs and shoves my school books in my hand and pushes me out the door*

*with a deep sigh of relieve to finally get out of my house i make my way down the street towards my school with a quickening pace*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 pm

*i follow* ~i wonder what going to happen in this dream.~ *i control the dream to make my self look like a child.*
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 pm

*13 year old trinity runs up the steps as the bell rings and bursts through the doors to her classroom. She noticed the class had already started as she looked up at her teacher with wide eyes and her voice shakily said* i'm sorry
*trinity had her head down and walked to the back of the class room as all the classmates stared at her. Trinity took her seat beside the window but never looked back to pay attention to her teacher. she kept staring out the window. Seeming entranced in something no one would ever guess what she was planning*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:28 pm

*sits in the back just watching you* ~i wonder what she is looking at..~
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:40 pm

DREAM CHANGES

*In the middle school cafeteria i walk up to the drink machine and was bending down to get the soda as something rudely makes me ticked off and his name is Trey*
(bwhahaha simple name...grrr...i couldn't think of anything else)

Trey: "So.....Trinity when are you going to come over to my house so we can have a study session....you know i need help in chemistry.... *Trey staring at my backside*

Trinity: *with a frustrated sigh of annoyance i brushed my hair to the side and turned around smiling at trey* no. *just the mere fact the way he said study session didn't sound pleasant or anything like it was suppose to be*

DREAM CHANGE

*A dark figure emerges and pushes trinity against the wall and through gritted teeth he says,* Don't ever embarrass me like that infront of the school. *his hands clenched trinity's neck as his body pinned her to the wall. Trinity's hands scratched trying to get his hands off her*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:56 pm

*i walk up behide the person* let her go.......you never do that to a lady.....
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:01 am

*the shadowed figure leans off of trinity and looks toward kaz without taking his hand off her throat* What the hell do you want? Go (F word) with somebody else!

*trinity still frantically trying to get trey's hand off her throat glances up at kaz*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:20 am

*i quick jab to his stomic an grabs his arm an rips it out of joint his grip is lossend* i said let her go..... now listen when talked to you prick.
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 am

*trinity starts coughing gasping for air as she slides down the wall till shes settled to the floor and starts muttering to herself while holding her knees*

*trey yelled in pain as his arm snapped. grabbing his arm he moved away disapearing in the dark*
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:29 am

*i look at you an hold out my hand* you ok??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's masion   Trinity's masion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinity's masion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Homes-
Jump to: