Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of the banner?
Cool
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_lcap29%HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Awesome
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_lcap29%HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
It sucks badly
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_lcap0%HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fu*king cool
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_lcap42%HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Freaking horrible
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_lcap0%HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i dont care
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
i guess its ok
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Meizra Vitalani

Meizra Vitalani

Female Number of posts : 77
Married/Dating : HA demons Dating ha never heard of tht one b4
Race/Shoku Power : Dalimya/Controller of Lighting
Registration date : 2008-05-19

HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Empty
PostSubject: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:35 pm

HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Angelkdemonhalf-1
Back to top Go down
Meizra Vitalani

Meizra Vitalani

Female Number of posts : 77
Married/Dating : HA demons Dating ha never heard of tht one b4
Race/Shoku Power : Dalimya/Controller of Lighting
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:55 pm

HELLO {PLZ TAKE
Back to top Go down
Zian Hart

Zian Hart

Male Number of posts : 248
Married/Dating : None
Race/Shoku Power : Half Human Half Demon
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:59 pm

It's cool, a little big tho.
Back to top Go down
kazuma

Male Number of posts : 468
Race/Shoku Power : darkness an dreams
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character sheet
Bio::
Shoku Power::
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Left_bar_bleue0/0HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Left_bar_bleue0/0HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm

i like its tho then again it is big.......but still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Female Number of posts : 539
Married/Dating : no one
Race/Shoku Power : hybrid
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:17 am

*gives you thumbs up* I LIKE IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..   HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story .. Empty

Back to top Go down

HEHE i made a banner for this site with the story ..
Page 1 of 1