Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out and About...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seikei

Seikei

Male Number of posts : 78
Married/Dating : hah you have got to be kiding when was the last time you saw a demon going out with somebody loser
Race/Shoku Power : Demon/ Dark Phase
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Bio:: the power and pride i use means nothing but fighting through the strength of my blade does
Shoku Power::
Out and About... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Out and About... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
Out and About... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Out and About... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Out and About... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:11 pm

nah im good sakuya dies tonight
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

Female Number of posts : 402
Race/Shoku Power : Everything o.o''
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:14 pm

No She Won't!!

{{Jumps forward stabbing you in the throat and stomach and kicking you in the face and slinging you into the ground}}

I dont care what i have to do-your NOT KILLING HER!!
Back to top Go down
Seikei

Seikei

Married/Dating : hah you have got to be kiding when was the last time you saw a demon going out with somebody loser

Character sheet
Bio:: the power and pride i use means nothing but fighting through the strength of my blade does

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:17 pm

*blocks with sword* dont make a fool of your self
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:20 pm

*bites hardly on your neck*

I swear i will kill you if it means sucking every last drop of blood you have!

*shows her vampire fangs*

*takes a chain and tightens it aroound his neck*

I'll make a fool of myself for Sumi AND Sakuya...But not you...
Back to top Go down
Seikei

Seikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm

*smirks* hehe ill spare you plus anyways you bore me *breaks the chain*
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:24 pm

*rolls her eyes*

I don't care if i bore you...But if you give up i'll still see Sakuya does not die..
Back to top Go down
Seikei

Seikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm

riiight you think that
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:26 pm

She wont!

God, i wish you would die!
Back to top Go down
Seikei

Seikei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:27 pm

*turns into a human and i disappear*
Back to top Go down
Mira

Mira

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:32 pm

*smiles*

You give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About...   Out and About... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and About...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angels and Demons :: Realms :: Dinara-
Jump to: