Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cast off to face the journy many dont make through and face the demons known as Shura's and Dalimya and work through the paths to acend your way into an angel known as a slyph and corina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons: Crescent Wind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaze Akuma

Kaze Akuma

Male Number of posts : 6
Location : The edge of the portal waiting for my time to strike
Married/Dating : Not dating
Race/Shoku Power : Demon/Wind/Lightning
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Bio:: Wind/Lightning i do not hide i wait
Shoku Power::
Weapons: Crescent Wind Left_bar_bleue0/0Weapons: Crescent Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Exp::
Weapons: Crescent Wind Left_bar_bleue0/0Weapons: Crescent Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Weapons: Crescent Wind Empty
PostSubject: Weapons: Crescent Wind   Weapons: Crescent Wind EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 am

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/8/5/7/bexii1984/f_Anime31sizem_b67f079.jpg
that is crescent wind

Appearance: Black Handle no hilt long crescent shaped blade 5" across from where blade meets handle and 1/2" at tip of blade total length 3 1/2 feet

Bio:Its A 2 handed sword weildable by either demons or half demons it is made out of the claw of a giant traitorous angelic loving demon named kyojin tsume who the demon Matanko the demon mistress queen of all demons from the plane of Denkou what is now a demonic energie filled waste land which is where i hail from

Attack: You can slice with it,summon lightning and when you have learned its ways it will react to your emotion the ultimate attack of it is that you slice through the air and it send unimaginably sharp arcs of wind and lightning fused together that are near impossible to dodge.

Affects:It mostly affect light loving half demons/angels and angels.

Last edited by Kaze Akuma on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed bio attack and affects)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ComedyMovieMaker

Weapons: Crescent Wind
Page 1 of 1